[WT-support] New Experimental IOTA exchange numbering

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Jul 30 09:33:59 CEST 2016

Hi

I just pushed a newer dev. version this morning which included a new
numbering algorithm for serial sent by the multi-one and multi-two
stations for the IOTA contest.

It is based on even / odd sequences, depending on the station status
(RUN/MULT or RUN1/RUN2).

This ensures there are no duplication on serial sent (required by the
IOTA rules), the serial are ordered for a given station, and the current
serial is not disturbed by the serials the other station has sent (which
might be a problem especially for the M/2 stations).

This is the best I can do for now under a so short notice. I already
have another idea in mind to improve it, but unfortunately (?) I'm
leaving for a family week-end in the wild in the coming hour :-(

To be clear, the build number of this dev version is numbered 683 (check
the "about" menu item). The previous version (build 682) is still
available in the archives
(http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/archives/wt_dev_2016_07_29-19_09_39.zip).

Good luck in the contest !

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie