[WT-support] IOTA Poblem

G3WVG g3wvg at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 29 18:11:12 CEST 2016

Hi all.. Thanks for those data files.. Excellent.

I have a problem. We are setting up for a multi-2 entry in IOTA. But what ever I do both of the networked computers calls themselves R1 in the logging field. Please can you point me in the right direction to switch one of computers the to R2.
Command|Station type is stuck on R1

I appreciate I am probably doing something stupid.. !

4.21.0

Thanks 73 Ian G3WVG
At LA/G0AAA

Sent from my phone