[WT-support] IOTA

contest at oz0j.dk contest at oz0j.dk
Thu Jul 28 21:25:23 CEST 2016

I have created an IOTA2016 XDT file to be used in Win-Test. Maybe N6TV has the time to create a DBT file?

The file is a mixed of:

http://www.ei5di.com/iota.lst (tnx OZ8SW)

http://www.cqcontest.eu/call-history.php IOTA2016.txt <http://www.cqcontest.eu/call-history.php%20IOTA2016.txt>  downloaded from the page of PG7V

IOTA_2016_VE2FK_020.txt (from N1MM+) tnx to SM3CER and WT2P)

The file is a zip file and can be downloaded from http://english.oz0j.dk/download/ There is a readme file inside the zip file. If you need to add a new IOTA station just before the contest, you can open the readme file to see how to do.

I am QRV as 5Q2T from EDR HQ (IOTA EU-172, Fyn Island)  as soon as I have finished the meeting there.

Have fun in the contest.

73 Joe, OZ0J

 <http://english.oz0j.dk> http://english.oz0j.dk

Skype ID from the shack: onair-oz0j.dk