[WT-support] Navigator - 2-Tone & FSK

Wes Printz, W3SE/ZL3TE w3se at dxer.com
Sun Feb 14 22:10:04 CET 2016

Hi Will,
I don't have the Navigator, but I am running both MMTTY and 2-Tone in FSK Mode.
It's a simple work around:Place 2-Tone in a separate folder, and rename to MMTTY.exe
In the RTTY Config, Select Radio 1 for Original MTTY
Set Radio 2 for pseudo MMTTY (2-Tone)
Open both RTTY windows Radio 1 and Radio 2.  I have placed both windows side by side.You can pull the call from Radio 2 into the log, but WT will TX on Radio 2 which is not there.You will have to manually type the call.
Since running both decoders, I have been able to reduce the amount of repeat requests.It's not 100% fool proof, but there are times MMTTY decodes better, or 2-Tone better.I have not noticed where 2-Tone was better than MMTTY.  Let's say they compliment each other well.

73 es GL in WPX.  Monday here in ZL, so had to head to work.
Wes, W3SE / ZL3TE