[WT-support] ClubPi support for Win Test

Paula Keezer paula_ke at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 19:29:56 CET 2016

Hello to Win-Test developers,I am the author of the ClubPi network appliance software that runs on the Raspberry Pi.  It is a network appliance that ingests QSO broadcast messages from N1MM and TR4W expidition/contest programs.
I was contacted by OZ1IKY for Win Test support to ClubPi.  I've reviewed your documenation and it does not seem that you have a setting for UDP broadcast of QSO's as they are completed.
ClubPi supports a simple XML formatted broadcast to a port on the local network where the ClubPi/Raspberry Pi is located.  The format is defined by the N1MM+ broadcast message.
ClubPi caches and transforms the broadcast into Club Log compatible format and delivers the payload to Club Log.  You can read more about ClubPi here: What is ClubPi? | Radio Station NX1P
|   |
| What is ClubPi? | Radio Station NX1PGetting QSO’s from a DXpedition to a cloud log like ClubLog can be technically challenging and time consuming.  For many DXpeditions the advantages of log confi... |
|  |
| View on www.nx1p.net | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

I would be happy to work with someone at Win-Test to provide ClubPi compatibility.
Thanks,  Paula NX1P