[WT-support] ICOM VFOs

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Feb 9 19:58:05 CET 2016

For mixed mode contests, I recommend using the "List" view rather than the
"Bandmap" view (click "List" tab at bottom of band map).  You can right
click, and select "Sort | By frequency" and you will see spots for both
modes (if you make the window tall enough).

You can further filter the list by right clicking and selecting "Display
Options | Multipliers only".

Re. VFO A and B, I suggest assigning the *IcomSwapVFO* script to a key like
F9 (see IcomScripts.zip at http://bit.ly/wtscripts).  Then you can quickly
switch between both ends of the band, and quickly switch from phone to CW
as needed.

Furthermore, you can Right Click on a spot, and select *Pass frequency to
SUB VFO* (or just Alt-Double Click on a spot).  Use Dual Watch mode to
listen to VFO B before deciding to swap VFOs and make a call.  Dual Watch
mode can also be quickly toggled using the *IcomToggleDualWatch* script.