[WT-support] AUTOCW on Secondary Radio?

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Mon Feb 8 20:55:11 CET 2016

Thanks, Bob and Larry!

I agree, that you don't want to interrupt the RUN radio while S&P on the
secondary,
so this behavior is OK in most cases. But if you want to do RUN och both
radios
you *may* want to have AUTO CW on both, i.e. separately enabling AUTOCW on
primary and secondary radio respectively, perhaps via a radio button in the
secondary
window?

I feel, using the * key is very confusing while doing dual RUN , so I
prefer using
the secondary window together with SHIFT/CAPS-LOCK.

73
Ingo SM5AJV