[WT-support] WT-Remote +WIN 10

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Dec 9 13:55:38 CET 2016

Hi Marku

Le 09/12/2016 à 09:48, Markku Oksanen a écrit :

> I am trying to get the interception driver working on a win10 x64 pc but
> wt-remote continues to say that the interception.dll is not installed.
>
> I seem have been able to run the interception driver installer as needed
> as described in the instructions.
>
> Where should the dll be located?  WT-folder? System32?

I usually put it in the same folder as wtRemote. And try both versions
(32 bit and 64 bit) just in case. I never used Win10, but I've been able
to run wtRemote on a win7-64bit installation (but I can't remember all
the details).

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice