[WT-support] DVK TS590

G3WVG g3wvg at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 28 12:56:35 CEST 2016

Good morning!
Has anyone please had any success using the TS590 internal sound card with the WinTest DVK function?  (At present I use my laptops internal sound card and connect to the radio via an audio cable and isolating transformer plus loads of ferrites. It works fine but it would be neater just to have a USB lead.) If anyone has done this successfully perhaps you could point me to any documentation. So far I've failed dismally! By the way I'm using Windows 7.

Thank you 73 Ian G3WVG

Sent from my phone