[WT-support] IC7100 CW setup

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Apr 22 19:53:44 CEST 2016

So did you get it to work OK and send CW?

When #ICOMPLAY("*any text*") appears in a CW message, the text is passed to
a LUA script named IcomPlay.wts.  This script checks for special variables
like $MYCALL and $LOGGEDCALL and substitutes the actual values.  Finally,
the translated text is sent to the Icom radio via a CI-V command.  The
radio translates the text to CW.

Other scripts like IcomEsc send the CI-V command to interrupt any message
in progress.

I hope that answers your question.