[WT-support] WT will not run on XP?

Tony Bettley tony.bettley at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 6 16:55:04 CEST 2016

Just got round to updating my old version 4.1 I think, not having used it for some years.New one downloads ok but when I try to run it nothing happens, the old version ran ok.
I have cheked that Firewall is not blocking WT.I have checked that I am running it from Admin.
I have rebooted, uninstalled & reinstalled.
Strangely  when looking in Task Manager it does not show in Applications but it does show in Processes but not using any cpu,  ie. not doing anything.
Ideas most welcome.
Tony, G4LDL.

Sent from Samsung tablet