[WT-support] Win-Test users no longer eligible for CQ WW awards

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Oct 26 16:50:04 CET 2015

Yes, if the Cabrillo file does not contain a CERTIFICATE: line, you will
still get one if eligible.  According to http://cqww.com/cabrillo.htm,

"YES is the default"

I recommend using the CQ WW Log Upload page instead of emailing the log as
an attachment, since that page does some nice log validation for you.  Use

http://cqww.com/logcheck/