[WT-support] TO station on CQWW

F5HRY f5hry at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 25 22:48:44 CET 2015

Hello,

There is real problem with the French overseas prefixes, which we are trying to solve
with our local autorithies.

We hope to get an associated number (or better) to TO for each DXCC entity, at least
for the common ones (ie outside rare ones as FT or so). We could have TO1 for FM,
TO2 for FG, and so on, or something similar.

But it's a hard job, almost no one cares about it ... Only contesters really need this
change, and contesters are a tear drop in the ham ocean.

73
Hervé FY/F5HRY