[WT-support] External PTT vs u2R

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:15:05 CEST 2015

Hello guys.

I am configuring a voice keyer using win-test and a sound card on a laptop
and I only want to use the u2R as BAND DATA OUTPUT, nothing else.

I only have configured the control port for the u2R on COM 2.

I have a PTT is configured on COM 8 (interface with transistor).

I select ENABLE SOUND CARD for the voice keyer and Disable the u2R voice
keyer. ACC output is configured also under properties.

Here is what happens:
When I press F1 once, the CQ call works but if I press a second time it
will not call CQ. I have to do ESC after each time I press an F key.

If I disable the u2R under the configs and oly let the COM 8 with the PTT
activated it works just fine.

I desactivated all PTTs in uRouter and only Control COM Port is declared.

Any ideas why I have this behaviour when the u2R is activated in interfaces?

Thanks

73's Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT - CR6K
F4VPX - TM3M