[WT-support] WinTest PLEASE support Yaesu FT-991

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Oct 5 22:47:10 CEST 2015

 > Please test and let us know.

Bob, unfortunately the FA/FB/IF/etc. commands for the FT-991 are one
character longer than the old FTdx120, FTdx3000, FT-2000, FTdx5000,
etc. commands because the FT-991 operated to 450 MHz instead of only
54 MHz.

Other than the longer frequency strings, the command sets are nearly
identical to the FT-450 not the FTdx1200/FTdx3000 except the FT-991
lacks any means of determining in advance whether VFO A or VFO B is
the active ("Front") VFO.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV