[WT-support] Number of CQs made?

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Tue Nov 10 09:26:18 CET 2015

Hi!

Good to hear that other has been able to make use of AutoHotkey.

It was several years ago I tried, but somehow I didn't manage to get it
working. I was also discourage by the fact that someone (don't remember
who) was unable to use AutoHotkey for integrating VE3NEA's MorseRunner
and WinTest in similair way that was done with N1MM (pre N1MM+).

Interesting to hear about doing remote commands over the LAN. If I remember
right, I was trying to control my antenna switch from within WinTest using
AutoHotkey. The antenna switch is controlled by a small Python application
and I have played around with AutoHotkeys ability to "click" on buttons.
The reason is that I want to switch antennas without get out-of-focus
(Windows)
from WinTest. This is essential when you are remote controlling your radio,
i.e. you can't reach out for the antenna switch as you do at the radio side.

73
Ingo SM5AJV