[WT-support] SOUND ON Win-test under win7

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Tue Nov 3 16:02:19 CET 2015

It's OS/hardware specific.
Here I have W7 Enterprise 64-bit running  on a mobile worksation (Intel
Core I7-2860 QM CPU @ 2.5 GHz - 2.5GHZ), and CW sounds pretty well through
the laptop speakers. A few hiccups now and then, but mostly okay.I have
nothing connected to it, not even Winkey.
Try to see if assigning DXlog.net a higher cpu priority helps.
See:
https://superuser.com/questions/44003/how-do-i-give-a-program-high-priority-for-memory-and-processor-speed

73,
Martin LU5DX