[WT-support] WT on an Intel Compute Stick?

William Liporace wc2l at wc2l.com
Fri May 22 21:18:42 CEST 2015

Sounds neat! Take newer monitor that has the built in USB HUB,  you can
have your keybaord, mouse, WiFi and USB com port. This would make for a
sleek station. If you needed to add a hub for more devices, you are
good. Heck, my Navigator does the radio and offers a real com port...

May have to look at it ;-) Maybe work will buy me one ;-)

Will WC2L