[WT-support] WT on an Intel Compute Stick?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri May 22 20:15:23 CEST 2015

The specs sound plenty good enough to run Win-Test, but you would also have
to connect a USB Hub and more USB-to-Serial adapters so you can connect
keyboard, mouse, radio, etc.  Yes, you could use Bluetooth for keyboard and
mouse, but I have not had good experiences with those; wired seems faster,
more responsive, with no batteries to replace.

The price is right though.