[WT-support] NETWORK/BAND-MAP ISSUE

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Wed May 13 12:54:35 CEST 2015

In case it is of help to others, I have solved the problem reported below in my earlier mail.
Bob, N6TV offered some words of help and confirmed that I had looked at the obvious issues. So I reinstalled the TCP/IP network stack (see http://mikedixson.com/2015/01/reinstalling-tcpip-network-stack-windows-7/ )and after resetting the network adaptor TCP/IP back to the ones needed locally, and authorising WT in the firewall approved list, everything started to work. I suspect some legacy network setting had not been properly overwritten.
Thanks to Bob, and now I can get on with preparing for CQWPX.
73
Don, G3BJ / G5W