[WT-support] Station Type not changable in ARI! (Tonno Vahk)

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri May 1 10:37:02 CEST 2015

Ignore the "QSY" column in the Clock window, use the Alt-R (Rate) window.
Right click on it.  Select Display | Band changes elapsed times.  It
displays the time since the last QSY for both Run and Mult stations.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to recognize mode changes, only band
changes, so you'll have to work around that.