[WT-support] Support Digest, Vol 127, Issue 13

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Mar 18 01:38:44 CET 2015

Hi Paul

Le 18/03/2015 01:13, k8po at roadrunner.com a écrit :

> I just updated to 4.16 and reloaded my sprint ssb log.  NB is still ???? as a multiplier.

Probably because you still have the old (and now obsolete) equivalence
file which considered NB (and others) as MAR (which doesn't exist
anymore as a mult for the Phone leg).

It was specified in the release file :

> - NA Sprint : Because of the different multipliers per leg, the
>   equivalence files must now be NA_SSB_SPRINT.DAT and
>   NA_CW_RTTY_SPRINT.DAT. They are available on the usual repository
>   http://download.win-test.com/files/equivalence/ . Tnx KD4D and N6TV.

Reminder : These files must go in the /countryFiles directory (check the
File / Explore menu item).

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie