[WT-support] Followup - Fraunhofer Codec in Windows 8.1

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jun 5 17:57:17 CEST 2015

Filipe, did you:
1. Start Windows Explorer
2. Right click on the Chortkeh cmd file
3. Select "Run as Administrator" from the pop-up menu?

That is the recommended way to run the file.  Simply logging in with an
administrator ID may not be sufficient.

You also should reboot Windows after running the script successfully, then
try Win-Test MP3SETUP command.

K0DQ has reported that the Lame CODEC is unstable; simply unplugging the
audio cable during recording causes a crash.  Have you tried that test?