[WT-support] Win-test HQ updated Version for IARU

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jun 5 02:21:14 CEST 2015

What version are you trying to use?  What is not working?   Are you trying
to run the HQ version on the same LAN as WT 4.16?  That is not supported.
Run the same version of Win-Test on every computer in the LAN, including
remote HQ stations.

I don't see any IARU-specific updates in the Release Notes since version
4.14.