[WT-support] SO2R BUG

Don Beattie don at g3bj.com
Wed Jul 29 20:04:53 CEST 2015

I think I have detected the series of events that causes WT to lock up when
operating SO2R in a multi-mode contest.

Here's the config you need. I'm still using v4.16 here.

1)      Set up Win-Test for a multi-mode contest (IOTA will do) single op
assisted

2)      SO2R station

3)      Advanced SO2R enabled (or SO2R)

4)      Radio A set to CW on one band. Radio B to SSB on another.

5)      Both rig band maps open (and connected to cluster and with spots
available on each mode)

6)      Enter a call in the "A" log entry screen. Tab to the Ser and enter a
number

7)      Press a function key to send a CW message on "A"

8)      Whilst it is sending, left click on a spot for radio B in the Radio
B band map.

9)      Complete the QSO by pressing <enter> and the next line in the main
logging window is now SSB ! And it won't change unless you use Alt-F1.

I've had this validated by another station who gets the same effect. It's a
pain because if you are using "latch" you can press f1 for a CQ and not be
aware that on CW it is trying to send the f1 DVK message, as you are
listening on radio "B"!

Any chance of a fix?

73

Don, G3BJ / G5W