[WT-support] F11 Wipe - use with caution

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 23:39:10 CEST 2015

Thanks, Bob, for the suggestion of using Ctrl-Z.  I will give that  a try.

Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL 34242
941-400-1960

In a message dated 7/13/2015 4:57:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n6tv at arrl.net writes:

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 10:33 AM, <_Georgek5kg at aol.com_
(mailto:Georgek5kg at aol.com) > wrote:

If there is a way to recover the wiped out QSO, please let me  know.

Press Ctrl-Z (not Alt-Z) before you move the cursor to another QSO, and  it
will restore what was there.  (Alt-Z opens and closes the Zones  window.)

Ctrl-Z (Undo) works in most fields of Windows and Web Browsers too, not
just in Win-Test; try it.

As a solution, I recommend that a warning message be issued any time  F11
is pressed and the cursor is on a previously-logged  QSO.

Personally I'd want no pop-ups to  interrupt me if I do that.

73,
Bob,  N6TV

Support  mailing  list
support at win-test.com