[WT-support] Band Map sort

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 22:09:43 CEST 2015

Thanks for opening a bug report on this one.

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL 34242
941-400-1960

In a message dated 7/13/2015 3:55:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n6tv at arrl.net writes:

I agree and consider this an oversight or annoying bug.   I've opened _Task
 #364_ (http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=364) .

If you sort the spots in the List view of the band map by heading or
arrival time, or anything other than frequency, the cursor should move up or
down the list in a predicable fashion after you work or delete a spot, no
matter what sort order you are using.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 11:00 AM, <_Georgek5kg at aol.com_