[WT-support] RES: Fwd: Help wtTunnel - Fail when the Internet turn off at one side of WAN.

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Jul 11 00:15:36 CEST 2015

Hi Fernando

Le 11/07/2015 00:00, PY2LED - Fernando a écrit :

> The only problem we realized is when one station(LAN) is facing a problem
> with Internet. After they return, the main log at Server becomes crazy, with
> a lot of dupes etc.
>
> Is there any other configuration to avoid this?

I never faced such issues, so it's hard to tell where it comes from.

Ensure your machines in a given LAN are connected to the network with
one medium only : It means Ethernet *or* Wi-Fi, but never both of them.
The same advice applies to the machines which are running wTunnel
clients and connnected to the Internet : One medium only to the
Internet. Maybe it causes these numerous dupes.

But as I wrote earlier, it's hard to diagnose...

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie