[WT-support] RES: Fwd: Help wtTunnel - Fail when the Internet turn off at one side of WAN.

PY2LED - Fernando py2led at fuertesind.com.br
Sat Jul 11 00:00:33 CEST 2015

Hello Laurent, Good day!

We make all the necessary corrections and now is fine. Many thanks.

The only problem we realized is when one station(LAN) is facing a problem
with Internet. After they return, the main log at Server becomes crazy, with
a lot of dupes etc.

Is there any other configuration to avoid this?

Somo stations like PX2A is on the middle of the forest and there is no
internet by cable. 3G from mobile is unstable.

73’s and thanks,

Fernando F. R. Cordoba – PY2LED
Alto da Serra Contest Station
PX2A – PX2B