[WT-support] WIN TEST : changement du nom des bandes

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jul 8 23:39:00 CEST 2015

Hi Serge

Le 08/07/2015 21:20, ACHEFI a écrit :

> Lors de la création du fichier de log en “REG1TEST”, la fenêtre “données
> requises pour le format REG1TEST indique en titre  : “Bande : 145 MHé”
> ou “Bande : 435 MHz” or après l’envoi par internet, le “Ref-Robot
> m’envoit le message de rejet suivant :

> Ce champs doit contenir la bande pour laquelle votre fichier de log a
> été généré.
> Ex: PBand=144 MHZ
> *_Les bandes autorisées sont:
> 50 MHZ, 144 MHZ, 432 MHZ, 1,3 GHZ, 2,4 GHZ, 5,7 GHZ, 10 GHZ, 24 GHZ, 47 GHZ.

Actually, the "REF Robot" does not strictly follow the specifications of
the REG1TEST format.

The page 75/145 of the latest VHF Managers handbook
(http://tinyurl.com/IARU-VHF-Handbook-6-14) - updated on Sept 2014 -
clearly indicates that the 2m meter must have a PBand labelled as "145
MHz" (and *not* '144 MHz).

The IARU Region 1 adjudication page (http://iaru.oevsv.at/prg_news.php)
clearly indicates the same specs as well.

Regarding your particular case, just edit the appropriate EDI file, and
replace the "145 MHz" label by "144 MHz". This should do the trick for
the french "Rallye des Points Hauts".

I cc'ed this email to F5LEN who is in charge of the REF adjudication
robot to adapt / patch it for the coming contests.

73

Laurent - F6FVY

--
Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie