[WT-support] XDT

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 00:24:09 CEST 2015

Hi Bob,

I accessed http://bit.ly/itudtb, and  Windows XP unzipped it automatically
into a temp directory, thereby giving me  access to the four files.

I then copied itu.dtb into the WT "databases directory", and iaru2015.xdt
into the WT "extras directory".

I then restarted WT.  However, when I click on Alt-X, the Extra
Information window says << No extra data file ! >>.

Any thought as to where I'm going wrong?

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL 34242
941-400-1960

In a message dated 7/4/2015 4:13:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,