[WT-support] Using the band map changes mode from CW to SSB

Spyros Stavrinides ssltd at spidernet.com.cy
Thu Jan 22 22:51:24 CET 2015

I am trying for the first time to use Win-test with my Ten-Tec Omni-VII
(usually I use my Yaesu FT1000MP).

I am running WT 4.9.1, windows 7, microham micro keyer II (I bought a second
cable for MK2 for my Omni VII).

I have hooked it up and I am on 160m. I get frequency display and CW sending
via the function keys works correctly.

When I double click a multiplier from the band plan, the radio QSYs to the
correct frequency but the radio mode changes from CW to SSB even though the
station is clearly in the CW portion of the band. Contest operation mode is
defined as CW. I even disabled SSB completely from my bandplan definition
but still mode changes to SSB.

Any ideas?

All the best,

Spyros 5B4MF