[WT-support] (no subject)

Giulio Marcato giuliomarcato at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:14:57 CET 2015

   1. Press F1 to call CQ
   2. Type a callsign in logging window
   3. Press SPACEBAR to move to the state field
   4. Type the state

>>>Is not auto typed? for ex. if I type K3LR --> is not automatically typed
PA?

   1. Press PLUS to send TU and log the QSO

What is not working?

>>> the autotype of the US State

Be sure to type CTYFILES [Enter] in the logging and select CTY_WT_MOD.DAT
for download.

>>> YES

Also, when you installed Win-Test, do you right click and select "Run as
Administrator"?  That is recommended.

>>> YES

In the contest configuration window, did you enter "DX" in the top right
corner?

>>> YES

Giulio IZ3EAW