[WT-support] Displaying K3 state in Win-Test

John Loftus vk4emm at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 04:22:17 CET 2015

I'm wondering if there is a way of displaying the state of a K3 in a win-test window - e.g. NB, NR, ANT, PRE, RX ...Mode and frequency are already shown in win-test.

My station is 35 Km from home and operates remotely via Internet. Connection between home PC and station PC uses 'TeamViewer'. Connection between station PC and K3 uses win-test. A set of LUA scripts tell the K3 what to do. However, I want to get and see information from the K3. LUA scripts can get information from the K3 - but I would like to find a way to display that information - ideally in a win-test window.
Does anyone have a solution please?
John LoftusVk4CT / Vk4EMM