[WT-support] Cannot update country files

Anton Koval, MW0EDX m0edx at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 15:38:17 CET 2015

I keep seeing that my WT N, N+1 super partial check "windows" look for the HF.dtb file only.
I have tried to download the most recent country files via the WT built-in utility (Options - Data Files etc)  - still nothing.
I have tried to separately download the country file and then rename it as HF.dtb and put it into the relevant folder - partial success, but it seems that the WT (N, N+1) does not see the correct file.
What I am doing wrong ?
Thanks Anton Koval MW0EDX & MW5R m0edx at yahoo.com