[WT-support] Differences in QSO count

Steve HA0DU ha0du at dx.hu
Tue Dec 1 16:11:17 CET 2015

Dear WinTesters,

During the recent CQWW CW test we experienced that some of the computers
had different QSO numbers than others. Our system consists of six
computers, of which, five are connected to a hub, and a sixth one is
connected via WiFi. We can imagine the WiFi machine has connectivity
problems because of the RF power radiated over the place, but the other
five are connected by wires, still the five machines sometimes had four
different bottom lines...
Now this is not a problem most of the time, but when it comes to the
number of band changes, it can be a serious problem!!!

Of course sychronization is enabled.

Could someone give us an idea what can be the reason?

73 Steve HA0DU

---
Ezt az e-mailt az Avast víruskereső szoftver átvizsgálta.