[WT-support] funtion keys of HP pc windows10

Dave Sharred g3nkc at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 23 19:32:14 CEST 2015

Jorma ,  this is not a Win 10 issue, rather a bios setting on the pc you bought.

I had exactly the same problem with my Compac laptop I got last year, under Win 8.1.

I found the note myself, and keep the setting instructions now as a favourites location for future reference

73

Dave G3NKC

Sent from Samsung tablet