[WT-support] SO2R settings with 2 PCs

Anton Koval, MW0EDX m0edx at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 18:18:35 CEST 2014

Gentlemen,

I am building an SO2R station currently consisting of:

RUN: IC-7800, Steppir DB18E, RigExpert USB interface, Win 7 PC
S&P: IC-7700, Cushcruft R8, RigExpert USB interface, Win 7PC
SO2R: Array Solutions BPFs, band decoders, 8 Pack antenna switch, contoller + Top 10 Devices DX Doubler
Internet into each of the PCs inthe shack: via a Gigabit 4 port switch and then via WiFi to the hub in the house.

I had a brief look at the Win-Test Wiki manual and it seems that I should chouse the Multi Op setting as I have 2 PCs, am i right ?

Any input on the best way to set up my SO2R setup is appreciated.

MW0EDX / MW5R.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android