[WT-support] Installing SCP files and country udpates

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 12:46:22 CEST 2014

Just installed WT last August and have not done an update on SCP or
country files before.  I downloaded the new SCP and country files, but  cannot
locate the original files I installed in August so they can be deleted  and
then be replaced by the updated ones.  I checked the documentation and  help
and can't find info.

With the old CT and N1MM it was quite easy.  Delete the old  master files
and country files and install the new  ones.   I checked the documentation
and help and  can't find info.   I'm sure I missed  something.

Bill K4XS