[WT-support] How to enter special DOK (WAG) with more than 5 characters?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Oct 9 23:08:55 CEST 2014

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Achim, DL1DAW <achim.wortmann at t-online.de>
wrote:

> The loggging field allows only 5 characters...that is the problem.
> My question is how to manage DOKs with more than 5 characters?

For now:

   1. Enter the first 5 characters only, or whatever will be accepted and
   easy to find later
   2. Press Alt-N
   3. Enter the full DOK you wanted to log, as a note on this QSO
   4. Press Enter to save the note with the QSO
   5. When the contest is over, edit the Cabrillo file with a text editor
   like Notepad to correct the DOKs, using data from your .NOT file.
   6. Send in your Cabrillo file