[WT-support] How to enter special DOK (WAG) with more than 5 characters?

Achim, DL1DAW achim.wortmann at t-online.de
Thu Oct 9 22:21:15 CEST 2014

Hi Fred,

sorry but maybe I did not ask rightly. I do not want to add a dok in the .dat file.

For example the WAG contest where German stations give their DOK as exchange number and you must enter it in the log.
Unfortunately some Germans use special DOK with more than 5 characters (CHILD2014)
The loggging field allows only 5 characters...that is the problem.
My question is how to manage DOKs with more than 5 characters?
73
Achim, DL1DAW
web site: http://www.bgkweb.de/