[WT-support] WT 4.15.0 S&P Bandmap Anomally

Wes Printz, W3SE/ZL3TE w3se at dxer.com
Sat Nov 29 10:14:08 CET 2014

Hello,
I am experiencing an interesting operation with V4.15.0 - S&P mode ONLY - Run is OK.
Double clicking on a call in the Radio 1 band map window will QSY the radio and place the call in the callsign field Then it will Clear the callsign from the logging field, and place a Tilde in the Radio 1 band map window in front of the callsign (~FY5KE) , the same as if one would tune off the spotted freq.
This is random, as sometimes it will operate as normal.  This does not happen in Run mode.
I have recently moved from 4.10.Dev to 4.15.  Is this a normal function or some slight anomaly?
Unticking Wipe QSO from Bandmap properties, will do the same as above but not wipe the QSO.
Is this just  me or are others seeing the same?

73,
Wes, ZL3TE