[WT-support] Interface Requirement for Win-Test

VU3UPZ vu3upz at gmail.com
Fri May 9 23:01:25 CEST 2014

Dear All,
I am using Kenwood TS-2000, TS-590S & IC-718. I have not tried using the PC
connectivity & RIG control through pc for any one of these radios.
 However I would like to know, if I am plannng to run the WinTest software,
does it require an additional interface for the above mentioned radios,
especially TS-2000 & 590? What I know from other hams using both RIGS that
they can connect PC & control RIG visa serial or usb cable through the
Kenwood Radio control program and HRD!!!
 In this case if am not using an interface like MicroHAM and RogExpert,
does the soft ware can be used in its full features?
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
 Kind 73s from A7
--
*Vikas Vasudevan*