[WT-support] Administrative messages

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Mar 6 19:28:52 CET 2014

Gilles,

>From the Win-Test menu, select *Help -> Display text command tips for menu
items*.  Then, when you hover the mouse pointer over any menu item that has
a text command shortcut, the shortcut will be displayed.  For example,
hover over *Options | Data Files | Country Files*, and Win-Test displays in
a pop-up window:

CTYFILE
CTYFILES
COUNTRYFILE
COUNTRYFILES

This works for *most* menu items, but not all (like OPON/OPOFF).  For
reference purposes, you can print this section of the
Wiki<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Text_commands>,
or display it with a web browser at each operating position, or make your
own short list and print it on a card.