[WT-support] [CQ-Contest] Update of HQ call signs to IARU HF Championship2014

Joergen "Joe" - OZ0J contest at oz0j.dk
Sat Jun 28 08:00:09 CEST 2014

Dear all

Please note that the list is a part of 2013 HQ stations and known calls and
prefixes from earlier years.

Any errors / changes are welcome.

Present only my Excel sheet (borrowed from K0RC) will be updated daily. I
will create a new list next week and publish that list here.

Please also help W3UR, Bernie and send him your HQ call and exchange. Send
it to bernie at dailydx.com so he can update
http://www.dailydx.com/calendar.html

N6TV, Bob has promised to create a database file for Win-Test.

Please expect the final most list to be published Friday 11/7.

Best 73
OZ0J, Joe