[WT-support] Log merging from othr applications

John A. Ross [GM1BSG] gm1bsg at gm6nx.com
Thu Jul 24 19:23:46 CEST 2014

Hi all.

We are currently using WT in DX-PED mode for a SES station (GA14CG)

Is there a best practice for merging logs ? I have 2 external applications which I would like to merge into the existing WT log if possible.

Currently WT is running across 4+1 stations with the +1 being the station doing the automatic uploads to ClubLog (which runs very well).

WT is running in DX-PED mode, so I am unsure which Cabrillo template would be required to be loaded.

If it was CQWW or a known contest I can supply the correct Cabrillo format in field.

But what headers does WT expect in DX-PED mode ? Simple exchange only and headers ?

>From the station running mixed mode digital, does WT know more than just PH/CW/RY as modes ?

Thanks in advance for any tips, it would be greatly appreciated.

If it is not possible or more trouble than its worth, that is OK as well, I can do the Clublog updates etc manually.

Cheers

John
GM1BSG