[WT-support] 4U4F does not give points in IARU HF Championship

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 18 23:05:00 CEST 2014

Browse CTY.DAT (actually you should always tell Win-Test to use
CTY_WT_MOD.DAT -- use the CTYFILES text command to switch selection).

>From the Win-Test menu, try *File | Explore | /countryFiles directory*.
 Open the selected country file.  Use Notepad or Wordpad.  Search for
"VER2".  You should find "VER20140621".  Maybe your version is out of date.
 VER20140621 already has =4U4F in it, and Win-Test correctly identifies it
as Italy.

But, if your forgot to run Win-Test as *Administrator,* Win-Test may be
using a completely different Country file than the one displayed by *File |
Explore | /countryFiles directory*, and the update dialog may store the
downloaded country file in a completely different place.