[WT-support] Problems with V4.13

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Jul 6 23:46:14 CEST 2014

Hi Dave

Le 06/07/2014 23:36, Dave Zeph a écrit :

> There is no need to RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR because the ADMISITRATOR ACCOUNT IS
> ENABLED and there are NO OTHER ACCOUNTS.

Believe it or not, but the "Run as administrator" option is different
from running a program from an admin account. I know it's kind of
disturbing, but it's true...

> It appears to me to be a problem with Win-Test Validation
> Codes and I am hoping that Laurent will have time to look into it before
> next weekend.  I sent him the WT.INI file on Friday.

I'm working on it, and so far, I haven't find any issue here with K8AZ
credentials.

Stay tuned.

If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the
product being sold.- Andrew Lewis