[WT-support] Changing Band / TS480SAT - WT v 4.13 (CT4NH)

Luis Teixeira xx9tnh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 22:38:28 CEST 2014

WT v 4.13  - updated from 12 to 13 and running with no problems on my
laptop (Windows XP), at least I've not noticed none of the problems
described here by some users after updating to version 13.
In the meanwhile I've  noticed that when I click on one DX spot (RTTY/FSK)
the radio (TS480SAT) does not go to RTTY but instead goes to CW . This not
happens when clicking in one SSB spot - radio goes SSB - or CW - radio goes
to CW.
Bandplan problem?

Tnx de Luis, CT4NH