[WT-support] WT-DX-Telnet // RBN ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jul 6 22:23:25 CEST 2014

Thanks Laurent.  wtDxTelenet_dev seems to work fine when I select the
"CR/LF" checkbox.

Note, however, that they do not want us to use telnet.reversebeacon.net
7000 node any more.  All of the filtering options have been turned off
there, to improve performance.  This server is now intended to feed other
nodes, not end users. Simple commands like SH/DX or BYE do not work on
telnet.reversebeacon.net any more.

They want us to select one of the other "retail" nodes that provide
filtering options.  This distributes the workload to many different
servers, instead of just the main RBN one.

For a list of other servers see http://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/index.php.
 It's better to use one of these with wtDxTelnet now.